Home
Contact Us
Store
Library
Forums

Forums

filesRus - all messages by user

02.04.2008 13:27:05
Does anyone use KeyCreator for Pulling Electrodes? Do any of you KeyCreator users use KeyCreator to pull electrodes ? If so are you also putting holder on the electrode for detail or just leaving the detail with blanks ? Does anyone mark a side of the electrode with a "X" or some kind of mark ? Just asking as I am delveloping a CDE to atomaticly add a shank to an electrode detail, as the user for a face to mark wiht an "X" and automaticly draw centerlines on the electrode. All of this and organized levels for A side or B side electrdes.

Would anyone be interested in something like this ?
15.05.2008 15:24:19
image Is there any way to put an image or bmp in posts? I have a picture I wanted put in a post.

Thanks,
MattMatt
01.08.2008 13:33:54
Does anyone use KeyCreator for Pulling Electrodes?

I now have this CDE with the capability of standard A-series mold bases as well as the electrode management.  This can draw the matching 2-D views (Core Plan, Cavity Plan, Front Sect, End Sect) and 3-D solids for the selected mold base. Would anyone be interested in this? 

Matt
11.08.2008 17:07:55
CDE for Standard A-Series mold base.

Would anyone have an interest in purchasing a CDE that will generate a Standard A-Series mold base with 2-D plan views, section views and the 3-D solids for the base?  It will also help assist in pulling electrodes by automatically adding shanks to the detail part of the electrode, adding center lines to the shank and trode, and ask the user to select a face to mark with an "X".  fficeffice" />

There are many tools to help the user with as far as an organized level structure for the view and you can toggle the view via buttons in the CDE, so if you wanted to look at the front section view, you would just hit a button.  The user must place the geometry for the components onto a specific level if they want it to show up in the view.

Let me know if there is any interest out there for something like this.  Right now it is in development for KC 6.0 and KC 7.0.

Thanks for your time.
Matt
pages: 1