navigate  
  Home
Contact Us
Store
Library
Forums

Forums

Forums » Technical Site Problems/Suggestions » file libraries kxl doesn't work Messages in this topic - RSS
|
15.08.2007 16:53:56
maurizio
maurizio
Posts 7

Sorry, i'm a new member, Maurizio from Italy, it was a couple of days that downloading from file libraries section (kxl kc 4-5-6) doesn't go.

It' is a my problem or a problem of the site?

I need help for some kxl with problems, and i have some interesting kxl to submit to you.

Bye everybody

Maurizio

19.08.2007 14:42:55
CKDExpert
CKDExpert
Posts 131
You will have to be logged in before access to the libraries are active.
19.08.2007 14:42:55
CKDExpert
CKDExpert
Posts 131
You will have to be logged in before access to the libraries are active.
20.08.2007 16:29:10
maurizio
maurizio
Posts 7

Yes, i'm logged in, but download doesn't go.

When i click on a kxl file to download it, this message return:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
20.08.2007 16:34:28
maurizio
maurizio
Posts 7

I've forget to tell you that ,in days before the problem, i have download some file without matters.

Hi, maurizio

21.08.2007 06:25:50
CKDExpert
CKDExpert
Posts 131

Maurizio,

What file where you trying to download?
I will take a look and see what is going on.

Ken Harris

21.08.2007 16:22:01
maurizio
maurizio
Posts 7

Ken, i try to download all cdl/kxl from kc 4.o and more, but the result is always the same, can you try to do it with the first file of..?

http://www.geotrictech.com/db_CDL2.asp?sel=1&mode=Geometry&ver=KeyCreator%204.0&menu=fl&flm=kxl

i tried with another pc but nothing well!

Bye, Maurizio

21.08.2007 16:31:31
maurizio
maurizio
Posts 7

Ken , problem is only on cdl-kxl section, i have tried to download a texture (brick1) and the result is ok.

Bye, Maurizio 

pages: 1
|

Forums » Technical Site Problems/Suggestions » file libraries kxl doesn't work